Arnica oil is one such wonder oil that can be used for skin, scalp and hair conditions. Its exceptional healing properties make it perfect for use as a multipurpose treatment. It closely resembles daisies in appearance.
– Anti-microbial i.e. kills bacteria
– Relieves itching and irritation
– Heals bruises, scars, etc. quickly
– Is a great antioxidant and lowers oxidative stress
– Clears built-up oils and debris on skin and scalp
– Smooth-ens out texture
– Promotes follicular growth in hair follicles
– Reduces swelling on face and body
Other benefits include: stimulating the immune system, eliminating pain in muscles and joints, protecting the heart, relieving headaches, increasing circulation, easing nervous disorders and preventing chronic disease.
It works for:
– Other inflammatory conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc.
– Skin blemishes, discoloration and texture
– Lose skin or wrinkles
– Stretch marks
– Hair loss
– Premature graying of hair
– Dull and weakened hair strands
– Body, muscle or joint pain
As you can see, it’s a pretty, pretty versatile oil. Despite its amazing – almost medicinal – benefits and our measures to use arnica oil in the safest dermal limits possible, it can pose certain (although very minute) allergic reactions. If an allergic reaction does occur, though, immediately discontinue usage. It is unsafe for pregnant and lactating women. Do not ingest. If you’ve not used it before, introduce it slowly into your routine by using lesser quantity of the product and using it on alternate or every 3 days. Do not use on open wounds.